Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Medical Examination TPA procedure for LIC term insurance

Earlier I gave details of Planning to buy Term Insurance from LIC. One of my friend's sister is LIC agent.
But she is staying in Ahmednagar. I told my plan to buy insurance to my  friend and he discussed it with her.
I have been told of the procedure for buying insurance, required documents. My friend brought LIC offer form when he went to nagar on weekend.
I filled the form and submitted self attested xerox of all required documents and also one more form stating that I can not personally go to LIC's nagar office and my agent will submit the form on my behalf.
I was told that there will be one medical test after form submission. Next week, my friend brought Form with one more TPA medical exam form along with all the documents which I have to submit to hospital which will conduct medical test. I asked my agent to give me hospital which is in Chinchwad or Nigdi area as it is convenient for me.
Centre for TPA medical test as per my request was Just for Heart Health Care in Chinchwad.
I went there on Saturday, 6th July in morning and submitted the documents. Doctor asked me whether I had any food in morning. I had breakfast in morning so She told me to come on Monday as medical test to be carried out are without eating any food.
So I went for test on monday. They have asked me about my medical history and also of my family.
They have Conducted following tests:

  • Blood, Urine test. 
  • Blood pressure
  • Height and weight
  • Hand and leg movement to check if any problem
  • Hip and waist measurement
TPA centre will send my Offer form to required office for further processing and it will take around 10-15 days to complete the whole procedure.
I will update once I get more information regarding it.

No comments: