Sunday, July 28, 2013

Tata photon online payment experience

I always prefer to pay my tata photon bill online using netbanking. I use tata docomo website to pay the bill.
On 25th July 2013, I paid my current month bill online on their website as last date for payment was 28.
I did not note down transaction number after confirmation as i had paid bill many times using same facility and never noted it.
On 27th, I received pending bill intimation by sms so i got confused. I verified payment history on their website and july's bill was still in pending status. There was no payment confirmation email and I didn't even noticed it.
Yesterday, I called tata photon customer care and informed them my issue. They told me to email it with bank statement details. I immediately mailed them.
Customer care person contacted me in the afternoon to confirm few details and assured me that issue will get resolved soon. Around 1-2 hrs later, i got sms that payment has been received by tata photon and they will resolve it.
In the evening, i got email confirmation of payment and also sms regarding same.
Good service by tata photon customer care people to resolve issue quickly.

No comments: