Saturday, July 20, 2013

Prime minister's national relief fund contribution delay in confirmation

In Uttarakhand tragedy last month, many people lost their near and dear ones, many locals lost their home. Salute to army who fought bad weather and rescued almost one lakh people who were stuck in floods.
I also felt bad like every indian and wanted to do something for the people who suffered. It was not possible to do much and only option available was to contribute small amount which I can donate.
I thought of helping by contributing towards prime minister's relief fund. My contribution is very small considering the damage done by this tragic incident.
On 1st July 2013, I made small contribution of Rs. 2000 by paying online. I got email confirmation of the payment. They have stated in mail that transaction confirmation will take 1-2 days and I will receive printed receipt by mail on my address within 15-20 days.
Last week, I was checking payment history on PMNRF website and status of my payment was still "Pending 
(Confirmation awaited from bank)". I contacted them for payment status using Contact Us form on website but no reply yet. 

Details of Contribution to PMNRF 



Date Ref.No Amount Transaction Status Contribution Status Remarks

01/07/2013 16:42 PM 20130701XXXXXX INR 2,000.00 Success   Pending
(Confirmation awaited from bank) 
  

I will update once I get confirmation from them or when contribution status is confirmed.
I hope that the problem will get resolved soon.
Link to contribute towards Prime Minister's National Relief Fund online:
https://pmnrf.gov.in/



No comments: