Wednesday, July 10, 2013

RTI online portal

Today while searching about details related to RTI (Right to Information) on Google, I found that there is government website available where you can register and apply for online RTI application.
Link to website is: http://rtionline.gov.in/

You can register on this website and activate your account by entering activation key received on your email.
Currently there are 27 Ministries/Departments available where you can file RTI application using online portal. You can pay RTI fee online using net-banking or credit card.

I have registered today on this website and activated my account. I have not yet tried RTI application but will surely submit my first RTI application using this online facility once I have detailed idea about what information I should ask for which is useful.

Everyone should use this portal to find out useful information.

No comments: