Saturday, July 20, 2013

Marathi Natak : Eka Lagnachi Goshta

20 July 2013: Today morning, I booked ticket of marathi natak "Eka Lagnachi Goshta" at Ramkrishna More Theater at Chinchwad.
After almost a year, i would be watching Marathi natak. Prashant damle is king of Marathi theater and I have seen his earlier show of Bahurupi few years back.
This week is very happening in terms of Marathi Film industry as marathi movie "Duniyadari" is released.
I was confused whether to watch movie or natak, but I preferred to watch Prashant damle's show as I can watch movie next weekend.
Eka Lagnachi Goshta is very famous natak.
I will update once i watch it tomorrow.

22 July 2013: Very nice performance by both Prashant Damle(Manya) and Kavita Lad-Madhekar(Mani) equally supported by other actors.  I am happy that i got chance to watch it. This natak is all about story of two people who fell in love and their life before & after marriage. Nice comedy along with emotions, fights, misunderstanding between husband-wife, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. Story is good and good thing is that it ends on a happy note (Sukhant).
"Khara sanga sukh mhanaje kay asata" and "Ti Pari aasmanachi" songs are also nice.


Ticket of Eka Lagnachi Goshta

No comments: