Saturday, January 5, 2013

Second Servicing of Wagon R CNG Yesterday

I had given our new Wagon-R CNG for second servicing yesterday at Wonder Cars, Chinchwad. It was a very smooth process.
My appointment was at 11.00 AM, but as i planned to go for one of my friend's Marriage, I went to service center at around 10.20AM. At reception, they verified my appointment details and asked me to sit for 5-10 mins. Within 5 minutes they arranged one Service person to complete Service sheet. All process completed at 11.00 AM and they informed that i'll get call when Car is ready. They arrange drop facility if required but as I planned to go for marriage so I came with my friend who brought Bike to Service center. I asked him that I need car in evening before 5PM. He told that he will call as soon as Car is ready.

In Afternoon, around 2.15, I got call from Service center that my car is ready. I went there at around 2.40 and within 15 mins, all process was complete and Second servicing of my car was Complete after verifying the Car. It was a Free servicing and they did not charged me anything.

It was very good and smooth experience.

No comments: