Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Searching Flat near Spine Road, Chinchwad for my Friend's in-laws

Today afternoon, one of my friend came to my house and asked me to accompany him to search for flat.
His father in law has planned to buy a 2 or 3 BHK flat in PCMC in next 1-2 months (ready possession) and asked him to check for details.
He has shortlisted area near spine road from Shivtej Nagar to Indrayani nagar on Spine road, Chinchwad, Pune.
First, we went to Woodsville by Pharande Builders. 3 BHK Ready possession flat with area around 1300 sq. feet (available in next 3 months) was available in Phase I on 12th floor. Rate per Sqft. = Rs. 4400/-.
 Total cost of flat was around 70 Lacs.
We went to one scheme near Spine City, Indrayani nagar and Rate per Sqft was 4551/-.
Rate was around 3700-4000 for Local builders with no major amenities for most of the places where we enquired.
He will again go next Sunday to few more places.  I'll update regarding the same and final decision of his in laws in my followup post.

No comments: