Friday, March 22, 2013

Hotel sawantwadi at dadar

I was working in mumbai five years back. I used to catch indrayani express on sunday evening after spending weekend at home in Pune. One of my college friend used to come with me sometimes as he was also in Mumbai. After reaching dadar at aound 10pm, our favorite place for dinner was hotel sawanwadi near kaburarkhana in dadar.
Reason: affordable and non-veg.
It is good option if you like non-veg and also an affordable option. It is small hotel and not comfortable for family.
You can get many options if you like fish. My preferance was fish most of the time while my friend like mutton plate.
We also tried chicken and it was also good.
And finally "Solkadhi". Complete non-veg treat.
I never got chance to go to mumbai for last 4 years after i joined in pune so don't have any idea about the latest.
I am planning to go to mumbai and have food again there. Lets see when i go there again.
Will update when i go but i will suggest to definately try there once. And i am sure you will like the food.

No comments: