Friday, November 22, 2013

Borivali to Pune by Cab

I went to Borivali last weekend. While returning back from Borivali to Pune, we started at 3.30pm for Borivali bus stand. I had to reach before 8.30pm so thought of coming by cab.
I searched on google for borivali pune cab service.
There was mobile number available for most of the search result websites.
I called on one mobile available on 7mcars.com and person told me that total fare would be Rs. 2400 including toll. Cab will come in 30 minutes once you confirm by sending sms.
After reaching Borivali station, I called him again to confirm my booking. Cab came in 20-25 minutes.
It was really good experience of quick service by Cab booking facility. They confirmed booking on phone and sent cab on time.
I will definately suggest if you are in hurry and want to opt for cab option while travelling between Mumbai-Pune.

Cab Service : 7m Tours & Travels
Website: www.7mcar.com
Mobile number is available on website.