Saturday, August 24, 2013

Online shopping experience - Flipkart and Amazon

Last week, I purchased 3 books online, 1 on Amazon and 2 on Flipkart.
Here is my experience about order delivery:
I ordered Java Concurrency In Practice on 19th August on Amazon . I got email on 21st August that order has been shipped. Though order is shipped, there is no shipping details available to track the order. Yet to receive book as of today (24th August).
Update: Finally I received book yesterday on 27th August.

Next day (On 20th August), I ordered Effective Java 2nd Edition and Java? Puzzlers: Traps, Pitfalls, And Corner Cases 1st Edition on Flipkart. I got email about shipment of item on same day. Shipment details are also available so that it is easy to track order. Next day evening, I received books. I was surprised and very happy with quick delivery by Flipkart. Last time when I ordered book on Flipkart, it was sent by Speed Post and took around 3-4 days. This time books were sent by BlueDart courier. BlueDart is even faster than speed post in delivering order.

No comments: