Friday, June 21, 2013

Speed post by Indian post is best

I ordered cheque book through net banking. Usually it is delivered by courier in 2-3 days.
I got sms from ING that cheque book is dispatched through Shree Maruti courier services. But when i checked the details on their article tracking website, status was RETURNED due to short address.
I receive all my mails, couriers on same address. I doubt whether they tried to deliver it.
I sent them email for the same and they replied regretting and saying that next time, they'll take care.
I got call from ING bangalore office that cheque book is returned due to address not found. They confirmed the address on phone and told me that they are resending it by Speed Post.
Cheque book was delivered from Bangalore on 19th June and today(21st June), I received my cheque book.
In morning, i checked Indian post website for status of my cheque book and status was "sent to rupeenagar post office from pune".
I thought that it will get delivered tomorrow but to my surprise, I just received it at 6.30pm.
Very happy with service of Speed Post service of Indian Post.
Experience of Shree Maruti courier was worst and i will never suggest it to anyone. Don't know why ING preferred them first while delivering my cheque book.


Delivered by EMS speed post
Shree Maruti Courier Courier Returned (Short Address)
Address details
Shree Maruti's undelivered Courier packet inside Speed post packet

No comments: